Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it all started early this morning...I wake up early to go get an MRI done on my back, and once that's done I decide that I'm gonna fill up my tank and get my car washed! So I take it to one of those WashTub places and as I'm walking into the place I remember that I left my keys in the car...well the auto lock system locked my keys in the car!! So I get my brother to bring me my spare and I drive on home....later in the day, I meet up with my Mom for a nice breakfast and the place I wanted to go to was closed! So anyway we go downtown and find a place...the greasiest place in the world!! My taco was floating in a puddle of grease...finish eating and continue en route! We get to a Sherwin Williams to buy some paint to paint my house...and well in the parking lot, disaster strikes!!! I'm parked close to the street because there is major parking lot reconstruction going on and there's really not very much parking...and well I'm parked behind a big chevy dully truck...not very close to him. Well, he starts backing up and I start blowing my horn and well...he rams my poor car!! The damage isn't bad but now my car has to be in the shop and there is no other damage that I can claim because all existing damage is on the opposite side of the car :mad: !! Here are some pics of my now deformed car :( !!

notice the rim damage!
:eek: :eek:
And now my bumper's all droopy!!

Sorry guys I'm just really mad that this happened to my car! Just had to vent...thanx for listening:(
And to top it all off they gave me the wrong color at Sherwin Williams!!!:mad: And I'm still waiting for the **** adjuster to come give me an estimate!!!!!! Stupid Progresive Insurance!!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
it's all good, we all know how it is, sorry about the v. and just know things will get better. just remember it could have been worse, it just shouldn't happen at all.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
i just realized the last part...I got Progressive too, i feel ya brother.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts