Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just had a sick idea, since so many legends have been wrecked in the past months i feel that they should all be posted, well here is my 2 wrecked Legends

My moms old legend

TOTALED

My Wreck

i rear ended a g35 in front of my school after someone decieded to stop at an intersection that had no stop sign at it :mad: and i wasnt paying close enough attention until it was to late. and my car slid under the bumper of the g35 sedan we were only going like 10 when we collided to

i got working and got it fixed in 3 days :giggle:
it did some real good damage to the radiator support

REPAIRED!

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
sad thread but heres mine

in the left lane minding my own bussiness doin abo0ut 25 when a car pull out into the right lane and t-bones me she happened to be uninsured and driving an UGLY A$$$ neon

· emayex.com
2,034 Posts
lets make some clarification here:

-Totalled is when the cost to repair the damage is more than the car's value
-Wrecked usually means it is no longer driveable
-Somebody rear-end you = NEITHER OF THE ABOVE

so decide what this thread is gonna be about before people post more pictures...

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
ALoneR said:
lets make some clarification here:

-Totalled is when the cost to repair the damage is more than the car's value
-Wrecked usually means it is no longer driveable
-Somebody rear-end you = NEITHER OF THE ABOVE

so decide what this thread is gonna be about before people post more pictures...
When did you become a thread/topic moderator?

I got in a wreck, so my Legend was wrecked, hence my post in the "Wrecked Legend" thread.

· emayex.com
2,034 Posts
92Ack is still butthurt that i proved him wrong in his own thread

everyone else: i was just trying to clear things up because people always use the wrong words when describing collisions. For example, one time I lost control of my car and side-swiped a gaurdrail. Everyone was telling me "oh i heard you totalled your car". Yeah, i missed up my alignment and ruined my wheels, but the body (miraculously) was still in perfect condition [apparantly the rail was coated with this powder stuff that kept my paint safe...idk]...long story short, my car wasn't totalled. post whatever you want, shieet i dont care.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.