Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice. Those could look really good on a G2 coupe or Sedan.

Can anyone do a photoshop? I might try later, but I suck at it.

G

·
I think it depends what the rest of the car looks like, and what color the car is :\. If you had a red car I don't think that those would look as good as something a little sportier. But if you have like a black or white they would tight!!! Also, those look real bling bling ;) so I think that the rest of the car would probably have to follow the part :D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Those rims are tight. I saw something like those on a white Mercedes Benz S class and it looked pretty good. They kinda look like AMG rims.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I tried it (photoshop) on my dad's red coupe, but it didn't look that good, so I might try it on my white coupe tomorrow. But I agree, the wheels are only going to look good if the rest of the car can play the bling part, and mine won't do them justice.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Those would look nice IMHO, as I was looking at rims that look like that, or look similar, but what is the offset and width of the rim? Most of the rims I found in that style have way too low an offset. I found a nice 3 piece rim similar to that from Japan, but it would have been about $5000.

·
Registered
614 Posts
those are nice ass rims... love most of the rims that dronell comes out with... and i believe they have those in our offset.

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
that looks cold !!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts