Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

That viper got twisted up and destroyed. If they survived, they better be counting their blessings.

And did I mention: OUCH! :eek:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Wow, nice car to screw up like that, but having your life is something to be thankful for....Could have down without the blood on the groud, etc. Put a Warning DaveC!!!:)

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Done. But hey it was not as bad as those pictures of shredded bodies that were floating on the net a while back (the Ferrari Testarosa wreck).

G

·
God ****, that is terrible ****!!! I wonder what the details are, like how fast they were going and what actually caused the car to do that.

G

·
Yeah I remember seeing a Ferrari Testarosa wreck on www.rotten.com wher this guy was literally wrapped around the guard rail like a curley fry...

crashed at 125 mph and was ejected out of the car....

Very sad...:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts