Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a foolish thought I always have....Not like any of us would have a way of knowing....Just kinda a cool thought...:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
there's a song by Notorious B.I.G. where he mentions ac coupe, and also, in this one song by the Goodie MOB where they say pearl white acura legendary.. forgot the names of these songs though sorry

I'm pretty sure theres more songs where they mention Legends :)

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
P.Diddy- All About the Benjamins
"Uhh, gangsta mental, stay poppin Cristal
Pack a black pist-al in the Ac' Coupe that's dark brown (whoo!)"

Goodie Mob - Gutta Butta
"I ain't got no fear, my ***** I was born to wait right here
Late one night I was in a pearl white Acura Legendary
I got that thang with me cause it's necessary
****, I was just ridin
Wasn't even thinking'bout collidin
But I kept seeing the same headlights running stop signs and red lights
I don't prepared myself to die if it's my time to go
He said "you know what it is, you done seen it before"

Ludacris - Catch Up
"Doublin' dough 24-7
**** po-po's I'm blowin' dro out the Ac Legend
Runnin wit 2 strike felons"

Anymore ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
for all you real hip hop headz........

Prince Among Thieves

Prince Paul does a beat for Big Daddy Kane and daddy kane says something like......

"Count Macula......a Legend.....just like an Acura"

:D :D :D :D :D

G

·
Songs..

I know that Gangsta Boo had a gold Sedan as her second car... Bigge in " Your Nobody Till' Somebody kills U" "..Pushed a peach legend coupe gold teeth galore..." I think in Biggie's players anthem video he had a red legend sedan w/ red tints... Sheek from the lox diss Acura in one song.." I want benzes an Lex's **** little Ack's..." Most rappers back in the day drove a Lexus GS or the SC coupe... But mostly all jamacian/ west indian Drug Dealers in Brooklyn NY Drove Legends, Maximas, or BMW's...

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
legend_coupe said:
Sandra Bernhardt has/had a gold Legend sedan. 91 or 92 i believe. She even talked about it on some show.

balaji
Who is that?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Yeah there is alot of songs where ive heard them mention legends...you guys mentioned most of the ones i can think of. a couple others are biggie " i like chillin in Acuras and maximas" somebody from Cash Money says something about a legend sedan, and Big Pun had mentioned legends in one ot two of his songs, one "packin a mack in the back of the ack"..
i love hearing legends being mentioned in songs, cool stuff.

·
#108 of 144 pairs
134 Posts
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST

...boomin in ya Jeep/ or your honda or your bimmer or your LEGEND or your benz/ its the rave of the town to all your foes and your friends...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts