Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals-

I'm thinking about getting these wheels for the Escalade in a 23x10 inch..
they are Lorenzo L08 wheels.. tell me what you think..
The wheels look similar to the factory wheels..

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tnelson said:
pretty plain jane. If you are going to spend that much money and get 23s, get somethin pimp.
Thats exactly what I'm looking for... I am not on that likes Flashy wheels with big crazy designs, and spinners... I like the Monoblock style benz amg looking wheels...

I think the simplicity might work well for you. What made you pick 23" and not 22" or 24"?
Later!
Lee
The reason I am thinking more along the lines of 23" and not 22 or 24 is because 22 looks too small on the Escalade and 24 needs 35 series tires and I feel more comfortable with 40 series tires on a big SUV...

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
rawdog805 said:
The reason I am thinking more along the lines of 23" and not 22 or 24 is because 22 looks too small on the Escalade and 24 needs 35 series tires and I feel more comfortable with 40 series tires on a big SUV...
Gotcha! I was just curious if there was less tire selection for a 23 compred to 22 or 24. I don't know much about large rims and tires, but I would assume a 23 is a rarer size.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bicsintegra said:
i don't like those rims but then again if i saw a pic of them on an escalade they would probably look better to me. did you ever find the grill you were looking for?
Yes I did.... $750.. Its pretty damn steep in price, but I love the look of it...

am ordering that along with my Corsa Exhaust on the 16th of this month..

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Whatever you get, I'd make sure they're forged rims if I were you.

Also, make sure you have enough sidewall... Heavy truck + short sidewall = blowout on any pothole or anything you hit...

Don't forget to try to get the same overall diameter or recalibrate your speedometer.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
heck, i say be unique and go for the off- roader look. 33" Mickey Thompsons on some 10 hole wheels. 5" lift, brushguard with a winch... ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.