Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
91BullDog said:
hey people,

im thinking about selling my 91 legend coupe L. How much do u think, i can selling it for????It only have about 78k and it runs good.

http://communities.msn.com/Legendsneverdie/newbulldog.msnw
Wow, your car looks nice. very clean for a 91. Hey I saw the pics of your accident, did that happen before or after you put in your HIDs?

If you're going to sell, would you be willing to sell your k2 HIDs?
Thanks

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im thinking about trading in my coupe and pickup a benz...

If i do sell my coupe. Ill throw everything in...MY hids , piaa fog etc..

7geez for my baby!!!! i was thinking about 10, 11 geez...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Let me give you an advice of brining the price upto maybe 10k. Just clean the car inside and out, the door and the sills and stuff. Clean the engine bay. Clean the space between the door and the interior, the side of the door and every place you can possibly reach. Dealers look at those places. Remove the scratch and wax it will give you several hundreds more.

Deodoroize the interior and clean the leather with leather conditioner will make your seats look new.....

If your engine runs exceptionally nice, it's a plus.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
91BullDog said:
Im thinking about trading in my coupe and pickup a benz...

If i do sell my coupe. Ill throw everything in...MY hids , piaa fog etc..

7geez for my baby!!!! i was thinking about 10, 11 geez...
If you're trading in your car to the dealer, then don't expect a lot for it. The dealer will definitely low ball you. I think the trade in value will be around $5-6k max. Also remember that every mod decrease the value of your car. Usually the dealer deduct $1k to $2500 for aftermarket stereo system, that's just how it works, dealer will not give you optimal trade in value if the car is not stock.
If you want to get the most out of your car, return it to stock form and sell the car for what it's worth, then sell the parts you took off and make some more money. Because most likely the person who buys your car will not appriecate the mods like you do, or have different taste than you have.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
WhiteLegend said:

If you're trading in your car to the dealer, then don't expect a lot for it. The dealer will definitely low ball you. I think the trade in value will be around $5-6k max. Also remember that every mod decrease the value of your car. Usually the dealer deduct $1k to $2500 for aftermarket stereo system, that's just how it works, dealer will not give you optimal trade in value if the car is not stock.
If you want to get the most out of your car, return it to stock form and sell the car for what it's worth, then sell the parts you took off and make some more money. Because most likely the person who buys your car will not appriecate the mods like you do, or have different taste than you have.
so true...they may think you dogged it.
PLus, I may want to add my own mark to the car...flawless or not

1 - 10 of 10 Posts