Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend tells me that the ride with coilovers is a lot worse. should i go with the H&R's or should i go with GC's? i ordered the GC's but they are on backorder so i don't feel like waiting, are they worth the wait? thanks

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm going to say wait and buy the Ground Controls. I've never felt the ride with the H&R's but I can tell you from experience that the Ground Control/Koni setup was even more comfortable than my stock setup. Plus, I had the ability to adjust my suspension to an even height anywhere from 0-3" unlike regular springs where the drop is inconsistent and can leave your car uneven. I'm not saying H&R is bad, I've only heard good things about it, but I think you would like the Ground Controls a lot more.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey SammyD, is your current suspension setup really that much better then stock:D I don't wanna lose the soft/luxury ride of the legend but I would definitly like it to handle better.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just got my H&R springs and Koni shocks put on about 1 month ago and I love it! I got the H&R's from autodynamic.com for $218!! Cheapest I could find. It dropped my car about 1.5 inches. I think the right quality is pretty much equal to stock and it handles extremely better, especially when cornering! I would recommend H&R springs and Koni shocks to anyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.