1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
my interior is in just as good condition. same color too. pearl white on the outside:D :D :p

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, everything but my drivers seat, and part of the carpet by the drivers door sill on my legend is in that good of condition. Its basically just rare to see a drivers seat in that good of condition. My drivers seat is just real shiny from being rubbed all these years, has little "folds" in it, and has one small 1/2 inch, nonvisible tear...

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
my 91 interior is just as clean as that but mine hides dirt lol its dark blue interior no leather lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
dudelook at mine . its at 91k miles and i can still smell the leather like new, even touching it feels really soft. im so conscious about it that every time i get in or out of my car, i try to lift myself so i dont rub against the seat too much. hey wha can i say, luv my car.:D

·
Registered
815 Posts
dayyyymmm ilovelegend, clean inside and out!
havnt cleaned my leather since i bought back in january. hey what do you use for shining tha exterior, Zaino maybe?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
use Lexol cleaner and conditioner. it takes some time but really treats the leather well

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
hey Aztek, you'll be surprised but I have never used Zaino so far.
I just bought McGuires and used that.

BTW where do you buy Zaino? pep boys?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yep...once a month

1 - 12 of 12 Posts