Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
so my guesses were right, you can fit a AEM big brake kit on a legend. And I'm guessing those are from a prelude, but thats just my guess. And I'll try and find out if they fit myself. =)

Darith, do you have the picture of the Legend with the R34 taillights that were on your old site? and also the r33 tailights.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
JJJ784 said:
yum... advan kreuzerssssssssssssssssssssss. :p
the rims, that is. hehe.
Advan Kreuzer Series V (5 spokes) to be exact, They also have a Kreuzer Series X (10 Spokes) and Kreuzer Series XII (12 spokes).

http://www.yokohamatire.jp/yrc/japan/top.jsp Click on 2nd button on the left.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
*****in' Rims! If ya all couldn't see that image TypeII put up, here's another link:

Advan Kreuzer Series V (5 Spokes)

They even come in the right offset. I called for the pricing from a US Dealer and it costs, get this $473.01 per rim!?!?! DAMN! But, it's super light... 16.7 lbs! 5 H 1 T T E R 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Zol, the rotors may fit, but how about the caclipers? Also, does it matter what size rotors we go with if we chose to do the Prelude AEM Rotors? Do they make anything bigger than those, because those still don't look big enough. I want something that'll fill my 17" rims :D.

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,573 Posts
I was thinking of getting those wheels, or the AVS model 5's but on a 4 door car i wanted to have a nice deep lip and have them be 3pc. So i went with some luxury wheels Weds Kranze Shoki. $479 is a very good price for those advans!

D.

·
Registered
376 Posts
MC, yes the AEM big brake is made to use the stock calipers, there's brackets that relocates the stock calipers.

Speed demon, I think you'll be happy with the rotors because after you install them, you can't roll with any wheel smaller than a 17" wheel.

zol

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
So are these the big brake kit for Preludes? If it is, I've found something to put money into. 5th gen prelude I assume?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.