Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Miami now ( for college) and it's spring break for me... I'm @ Subway getting a sub and i'm wating on line.. there are 2 females behind me in line... And I hear on of them say "He's the one with the Legend"... and the other girl goes "foreal?.. humm.." and I turn around and she smiles.. I order my sub and walk out to the Coupe.. As i'm pulling off they come out and the one that smiled asked what year is it? 99 or 2000? I smiled and said "nah sweetie it's a nine-five"... She went..:eek: and said it was really nice for a 95.. Then I said "mabey I could take you for a ride sometime?.. She said.." sure how about tommrow afternoon?" (It's overcast like a mofo down here now)

To make it short I got the number and was off....

:D

Damn now I have to clean the interior..:)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I'm in Miami now ( for college) and it's spring break for me... I'm @ Subway getting a sub and i'm wating on line.. there are 2 females behind me in line... And I hear on of them say "He's the one with the Legend"... and the other girl goes "foreal?.. humm.." and I turn around and she smiles.. I order my sub and walk out to the Coupe.. As i'm pulling off they come out and the one that smiled asked what year is it? 99 or 2000? I smiled and said "nah sweetie it's a nine-five"... She went..:eek: and said it was really nice for a 95.. Then I said "mabey I could take you for a ride sometime?.. She said.." sure how about tommrow afternoon?" (It's overcast like a mofo down here now)

To make it short I got the number and was off....

:D

Damn now I have to clean the interior..:)
two words..."hunny magnet"

too bad i'm uGLY

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
wow.

skills...

the legend, pullin in the women, like always.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Who said the Legend ain't a Pimp Mobile??
hahaha :D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
P-I-M-P

even you can be one in a Legend....
still getting recognition ;)

Mia-X said "my hooptie is a LEgend, shall we talk numbers? Pull my bankbook out, and watch these numbers stun ya!"

Jose, you're bout-it bout-it..did you hear that one, with Mystikal?

Mia-X featuring Mystikal
"The Baddest Mama, Mama Mia"
No Limit Records

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fukc yeah!!! I need to get my paint fixed up front. With a good paint job nothing can touch a Legend. :D

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
[email protected] Straight

Chicks dig Legends, they have a classy look, even if we dont:D

Oh well, by the way lots of people think that legends are still being made,(obviously not poeple who care about legends), but i had two guys ask me yesterday if it was new
:D :D :D
I almost died laughing
But atleas it looks that good

Nice job, keep pimpin it

peace
Tnelson

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
Fukc yeah!!! I need to get my paint fixed up front. With a good paint job nothing can touch a Legend. :D
Same here bro. I want a paint job so bad and hopefully I can get one by spring or summer time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
so how'd the date go? :D
Well I met her yesterday afternoon and took her on a cruise in the Coupe.. She thought the fact that the back windows went down were so cool..:rolleyes: :D So I parked and we went and got some drinks...

2 shots of remy (for me) + (Mix in some choice words) + 1 1/2 Long isl. Ice tea's (for her)= She's comming back over tonight after she get's off of work...:D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:

Well I met her yesterday afternoon and took her on a cruise in the Coupe.. She thought the fact that the back windows went down were so cool..:rolleyes: :D So I parked and we went and got some drinks...

2 shots of remy (for me) + (Mix in some choice words) + 1 1/2 Long isl. Ice tea's (for her)= She's comming back over tonight after she get's off of work...:D
PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:

THAT BOY!:cool:

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
hey Thai, whereabout in Miami was this? I'm in Miami too, my legend is stock for now, but tell me where this subway is so i can pimp me some chicks too bro, lol...glad to hear things are goin well for you, keep us all posted! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
she left about 1hr ago.. It was the subway on biscayne blvd near NE 125th st.. In North Miami..

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
acuralegend.com said:
Chicks dig Red Coupes. :D

making sure the wife is in the next room :eek:
I'm telling on you. :D :p :D

I guess I gotta start parking my car at subway and go inside like i'm ordering someting until I leave with a chick heh.

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
Triton3K said:

I guess I gotta start parking my car at subway and go inside like i'm ordering someting until I leave with a chick heh.
Hey!! that was MY plan! lol!:p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts