Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE MA CAR DAY OR NIGHT ESPECCIALLY WHEN ITS CLEAN AND WASHED SO CHECK IT OUT

MY GUAGES I KNOW I KNOW THE QUALITY SUX CUZ ITS MA CAMERA FONE HAHAA

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IT DOES WOW NEVER NOTICED THAT NAW I DID IT MYSELF NOT PHOTOSHOPED AND THE A/C PUMP NEVER WORKED SO I JUST TOOK IT OUT AND THE BLOWER MOTOR AND SHYT LIGHTWIEGHT AND SOON BOUGHT TO TAKE TO SACRAMENTO TO THE TRACKS BUT FIRST NEED TO GET A READ MOUNT AND SPEED SENSOR AND CLUTCH SLAVE LEAKING EVERYTIME I FIX SOMETHING OR REPLACE IT I GET ANOTHER PROBLEM LOL AND NOW MY DRIVER SIDE LOWER CONTROL ARM MAKES THIS SQUEKY NOISE HOPEFULLY THATS IT.... :confused: BUT ALL IN ALL LOVE LEGENDS I WAS GONNA SELL MY RIDE BUT SINCE I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE FORUM I CHANGED MY MIND ..
CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT MEET IN FRISCO ILL BE THERE FOR SURE.....
THANK YOU PEACE

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
5peed Coupe said:
IT DOES WOW NEVER NOTICED THAT NAW I DID IT MYSELF NOT PHOTOSHOPED AND THE A/C PUMP NEVER WORKED SO I JUST TOOK IT OUT AND THE BLOWER MOTOR AND SHYT LIGHTWIEGHT AND SOON BOUGHT TO TAKE TO SACRAMENTO TO THE TRACKS BUT FIRST NEED TO GET A READ MOUNT AND SPEED SENSOR AND CLUTCH SLAVE LEAKING EVERYTIME I FIX SOMETHING OR REPLACE IT I GET ANOTHER PROBLEM LOL AND NOW MY DRIVER SIDE LOWER CONTROL ARM MAKES THIS SQUEKY NOISE HOPEFULLY THATS IT.... :confused: BUT ALL IN ALL LOVE LEGENDS I WAS GONNA SELL MY RIDE BUT SINCE I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE FORUM I CHANGED MY MIND ..
THANK YOU PEACE
STOP YELLING AT ME. :p

cAPS lOCK

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ma bad 91LSMAN how about now better..... :2cool: Lovin ur ride nice and cleannnnn :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
5peed Coupe said:
THANK YOU PEACE
what grade are you in?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i jus graduated

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.