Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know Bayou Performance makes a stage II chip for the legends. Here the situation AEM has made a new programable ECU for many popular cars but, did you also know that they are a going to make a UNIVERSAL PROGRAMABLE ECU for the not so popular imports ( I read it in sport compact car ). Here is the deal should I wait for the ECU to go to market or should I go ahead with my previous plan and have the stage II chip from Bayou Performance installed along with the Apexi Super- AFC? What do you guys and gals ( if any ) think? :D

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
The AEM universal will take a whole lot of wiring work to install ($$$), then you need to do dyno tuning (more $$$). How much you wanna spend?

·
Registered
347 Posts
How many ponies does this type of mod make?
What are you looking at spending Mr Bigs?

cheers

richard

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AEM ECU

Heres the deal I'm going to call AEM to find out the price of addmission on there programable ECU and if its way more than my previous plan than thats out and I'll stick with the stage II chip and the Super-AFC.:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for... I want to be able to hook up my laptop and do adjustments on the go !! Where did you hear about this ??? How much is it ???

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The AEM ECU

I read it on page 195 of this months issue of Sport Compact Car. Let me know what you think.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts