Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, check this out. In the past I've posted questions here on how to fix my tachometer because it only works every now and then. I was never able to fix it. Something new is happening now. When the tachometer is not working and I'm at cruising speed it feels as if the engine loses power then gains it back. It's hard to put into words. I'm going along and I swear I feel a loss of power almost like a light buck from the engine. It's noticeable is about all I can say. Anyway, when the tachometer comes back to life the symptoms I've described go away. What's going on?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well...

Are you sure it's timing if the symptoms go away when the tach works?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re: Tach does nothing!

leisureguy said:
I recently installed a set of indiglo gauges, and when i test drove it, my tach wouldnt move at all. I have no idea why. any ideas????:eek2:
did you check to see if the gauge is properly installed, i had that problem on my gauge until i noticed that the indiglo was a lil lifted cuzing it to hold the needle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.