Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks fake to me. There are many other cars that have "crashed" at that same exact spot with the saaaame kind of setting going on, with at least one part of the car wraped compleatly around a tree which is BS. I remember some subaru, some red bmw, and something else, same exact spot, same kind of pictures.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Air Bags didn't Deploy?? How does that happen? Looks fake to me though...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Pretty much unless a missle hit the car, or it fell out of a plane, there is no way this could happen from just a crash. I cannot see enough force to actually rip the car in two ... the tree would not hold!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I betcha anything this a Portuguese Police Campaign to deter people from speeding on public highways; The same special effects and movie magic used in blockbuster movies. :) ..Ah, just assuming...Peace.

_

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
It could be one of those staged scare tactics. "Dont drive fast or else this will happen."

In a local city, they did this and there was a big controvercy. They used a BMW for the incident and the car was basically demolished. BMW found out about this and they were furious, because it seemed that BMWs were not good for impacts and would just shatter in an accident. This was a year or two ago.

·
AKA Smartjay28
5,671 Posts
ill add....from investigating the pictures.
IF this were a tru accident, where the 'skid' mark?
there would be deep marks left on the ground but as you can see, its nice and smooth.

for example.

wheres the drag marks??

oh btw, wheres the engine?!?!?!

heres another one. If the car was hit on the tree and it slpit the car in half. it wouldnt 'chip' the tree at all. it stay in place.
AND if you see where the tree got 'chiped'(the light wood are)
you can see there are some scars. that means the car had to have went that high, which is not tru from looking at the door being wrapped around.
so it tells that someone acualy chizzled the tree.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well, I did a search and found the engine. BUT wheres the fluids?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts