Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: man is she lucky

gen2c said:
she ought to give the trucker some @ss for saving her life
:D :D heh heh U KNOW?!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Man, I got my own beef w/ SUVs a RAISED SUVs w/ OFF ROAD TIRES!!!!!!! Not only that, I got beef w/ the red neck hick that drives those damn things.

Soccer Moms in SUVs: The car is way to big for them. I see them on their cells and driving w/ a whole soccer team in the back and the lady wa weiving in and out of traffic. But the thing is, once I was at a stop. I had the right of way to go, so I do. This lady talking on her cell just goes through the intersection (almost T-ing the front of my car) and she had the nerve to honk and flick me off. So what do I do? I get even. I race to get behind her. I tail her for about 5 miles. Then, I pass her and creep at 3 MPH (not letting her pass) for about 9 blocks. We come to a stop sign. I get out of my car and to my suprise, she's out of her's and she's cussing her head off. I out cuss her and she gets her white ass back into her SUV w/ her KIDS in the BACK SEAT (goes back kinda like a dog w/ it's tail between it's legs).

Red Necks/Volcom White Boys: These guys w/ overly raise trucks pisses me off more then soccer moms. They've done everything from keying my car to chucking pennys at my car to breaking my windshield. The time they broke my wind shield, I went to their house (with my .30-.06 shortie) and blasted their tires. Another time, this white boy (I've known him since 7th grade and been giving me sh!t ever since) rolls up on me and starts bad mouthing me and throwing sh!t at my car. What do I do? I get out of my car, go over to his car and start punching him in the head. Not to mention, this is at a red light, on a busy street (not busy hour, sunday morn), in front of the police station (yea, I'm thug like that, hehe ;) ). And his GF's in the seat next to him. I just kept on socking him in the head. Broke his nose, and gave him 2 black eyes and a brused cheek bone. The retard never learns. He still says that he can kick my ass. HA! If he rolls w/ his crew, he can meet Mr. and Mrs. Beretta, Mr. Remington Marine Magnum shot, and Mr. AK.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GODDAMMMMMMMMMN:eek: :D socked him in the head......heh heh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.