Okay so earlier this week i was driving around, and after i immaturely put the car in S3 and gunned it, all the electricity in my car shut off and then went back on really quickly. Now, when i depress the brake pedal, my headlights dim, and sometimes my headunit will shut off but then turn back on after a few seconds. so today i open the hood and all around my positive battery terminal there is this blue powder, kinda looks like detergent. might this be battery fluid leaking and oxidizing? i have no idea what the hell it is, some1 please help!