Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today when I woke up I go out to my car to leave to school and notice that my rear "A" is missing! ****ing *******s ripped it off of my baby last night leaving a pretty nice gash from a screwdriver right underneath it!! Anyway after school I take off to the dealer and buy a new emblem...$25!!!!!!!!!!!! For a chromed piece of plastic!!! It pissed me off sooo much..to the point where I'm about to add another garage to my house!

·
Registered
460 Posts
i know how you feel when your baby has been violated and vandelized. It has happen to me 4 times this year...from pencil indentions to key marks. They are just jealous and stupid

·
Registered
231 Posts
...the dregs of humanity. the worst part is they are too cowardly to even face you about it. one day in the school parking lot somebody cut up my mesh grille, stole all my valve caps and drew a dick on my windshield w/ shoe polish.:mad: it took me almost a month to find out who did it and i beat him within an inch of his life... i'm not very violent, but this guy had it coming. little ****ing weasel... oh well, figured i'd just share this experience. haha

·
Registered
689 Posts
oh sh!t, thats funny, good you found him and beat his stupid ass.:) :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
HATERS....

DAYAM...JUST LAST WEEK....I HAD THESE NICE CROME VALVE THEM COVERS AND CAPS ON MY WHEELS....AND ONE DAY AFTER WASHING MY CAR....I WAS GOING TO CLEAN MY RIMS...AND I LOOK DOWN AND NO VALVE COVERS....SOME LIL SH!T ACTUALLY WALK ALL AROUND MY CAR AND STOLE ALL FOUR OF DEM....THEY WEREN'T EXPENSIVE OR ANYTHING....BUT JUST THE FACT THAT THEY TOOK THE TIME TO WALK ALL AROUND MY CAR AND TAKE ALL FOUR STEMS AND CAPS....JUST PISSED ME OFF....ONE OF THESE DAYS...ID LIKE TO CATCH SOMEONE TRYING TO MESS WITH MY CAR AND JUST GO UP TO THEIR FACE WITH A BASEBALL BAT....DAMMIT.....BAD MEMORIES ARE MAKING ME MAD....

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Man. I hate that happened. Are you still thinking about replacing it?

Looks kinda clean without it. A little body work to fill in the holes.
Maybe remove the other two. Just my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts