Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
listen to these honda and acura boys start off talking nicely about how you can hook-up the Honda Odyssey, and then they slowly switch over to bashing this one guy who claims his civic runs the 1/4 in 15.8 seconds. hahaha there's so much civic hating going on in here i couldn't stop laughing :D :D :D :D

http://www.honda-acura.net/showthread.php?threadid=163

·
Registered
702 Posts
That has to be the stupidest discussion ever full of the most b.s. in the world. Arguing whether or not their civic can beat an Odyssey.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I'm so glad us Legend owners and forum frequentiers are mature and knowledgeable(sp?) about our discussions. I have noticed that a lot of other forums just don't have the flavor we have. I guess thats the difference between a Legend owner and a Civic owner. Keep it up and lets not degrade ourselves to a level like these others.

·
Registered
513 Posts
hahahah that thread is so funny. that dude keeps changing his story around, i like when one guy said "things your civic will beat, a moped, a horse and an electric wheelchair things it won't beat an oddyssey and every other car known to mankind" hahah i was laughing my ass off.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
smoovie--smoov said:
I'm so glad us Legend owners and forum frequentiers are mature and knowledgeable(sp?) about our discussions.
You never saw Alexei's gas gage discussion or pronouncements about back pressure increasing torgue or statements of average wind speed at sea level.

·
Registered
702 Posts
the thing i found hilarious was that first this guy was saying it was his civic doing a 15.8, then tried to show proof by showing a slip...and in the end is saying that was not his civic and he hasn't run a 15.8 but his friend says he could. there was too much b.s. for me to follow everything he was saying because he just kept contradicting himself.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the civic owner is talking about running a 1/4 in 15.8 as if he is especially proud of it. isn't the legend 1/4 in like 15.5? how bad is the 1/4 on the civic then???

G

·
rquest77 said:
the civic owner is talking about running a 1/4 in 15.8 as if he is especially proud of it. isn't the legend 1/4 in like 15.5? how bad is the 1/4 on the civic then???
I don't think that anybody has ever ran 15.5 in a stock automatic Type-II, maybe a '93 has though with some good tires and a sweet driver (there are some tricks to driving an auto). I still haven't been able to drop down to 15.5, then again I probably would be able to if I threw my stock wheels back on, I may do that next time I head out to the track (It's always a 15.6 for me).

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hoo hoo!!!! They gave Mommy De Vera props. She's probably the coolest mom around (met her b4). Yea, my GF's cousin used to run with RJ back in the day, that's how I met RJ and Charllet (sp??? SORRY MOMS'! :D ) Yea, they're a very cool family.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
awww..

it's gone now. i guess it was too much trash talking for one forum to handle, eh?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts