Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a pic of the Digital Dash.

From what ive been reading, these are the things that they usually have problems with in these vehicles.
Mine flickers from time to time so I may get that replaced under warranty.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
hey

why are u so lucky?:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D
Ive never considered myself lucky.

[even though, lately everytime Ive played the slots lately, I hit]

hmmmm, someone want some lotto nunbers? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
ok, darren, here's the deal

acuralegend.com said:
:D
Ive never considered myself lucky.

[even though, lately everytime Ive played the slots lately, I hit]

hmmmm, someone want some lotto nunbers? :D
the deal is..

you notify me when u come to the states again.
i contract you to go w/ me , to play powerball.
and then we go from there.

then we both have SC 300 TT's. :)
 
G

·
I dont like u..

I'm no longer Darren's friend anymore...:D But when I grow up I do want to have his rides... Is the SC black?

I've never seen a dash like that!:eek:

BTW... U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lucky..:p
 

·
I'm too sexy for my car
Joined
·
2,498 Posts
Darren is my role model, it's because of him i wanna do so much to my sedan and it's because of him I wanna get a coupe so bad. Darren is one of those guys that you just gotta love. Congratulations on the car Darren and hopefully we'll see you and beauty (6 speed) at Carlisle :D :D
 
G

·
Darren is the man

Triton3K said:
Darren is my role model, it's because of him i wanna do so much to my sedan and it's because of him I wanna get a coupe so bad. Darren is one of those guys that you just gotta love. Congratulations on the car Darren and hopefully we'll see you and beauty (6 speed) at Carlisle :D :D
Yeah I never met him but I feel the Luv of cars is mutual... All of u guys have kept my mod drive up... I really want to save but i'm addicted...:D But when I'm done I'm done... Unless they come out w/ a supercharger and headers...:D
 

·
I'm too sexy for my car
Joined
·
2,498 Posts
Re: Darren is the man

Thai.95LCoupe said:


Yeah I never met him but I feel the Luv of cars is mutual... All of u guys have kept my mod drive up... I really want to save but i'm addicted...:D But when I'm done I'm done... Unless they come out w/ a supercharger and headers...:D
Same here Thai. :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
Man, pick up an extra emblem, cuz if it gets stolen, that's gonna suck. Wait, I'm worried about the emblem being stolen, that's smart!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,762 Posts
Oh my God Holy Sh*t!!! Is that a 2.5 GT-T?? Is it single turbo 2.5 inline 6?? That's so badass!!! I'm a complete JDM junkie, so this is right down my alley!!! Do you ever go drifting? Last time I was in Japan, I was in Nara... went drifting a little and had alot of fun... I'm planning on returning perhaps this summer, and if everything goes as planned, an S14 will return with me :eek: :D
But that'll mean that the Legend will have been sold... so I dunno if I can bare to part with her yet...:confused: I've also got a question man?? If you'd send me some Drifting Club Stickers, I'd make it VERY VERY worth your while $$$ CHA-CHING $$$!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
95Legend6Spd said:
Oh my God Holy Sh*t!!! Is that a 2.5 GT-T?? Is it single turbo 2.5 inline 6?? That's so badass!!! I'm a complete JDM junkie, so this is right down my alley!!! Do you ever go drifting? Last time I was in Japan, I was in Nara... went drifting a little and had alot of fun... I'm planning on returning perhaps this summer, and if everything goes as planned, an S14 will return with me :eek: :D
But that'll mean that the Legend will have been sold... so I dunno if I can bare to part with her yet...:confused: I've also got a question man?? If you'd send me some Drifting Club Stickers, I'd make it VERY VERY worth your while $$$ CHA-CHING $$$!!!
It's a 2.5 inline 6 Twin Turbo :D
It pretty much hauls major ass for being a supposed luxury car.
From what I hear, there are many drifting an racing spots around where I live. I got the car though, and the next day I had to come to the states, but ill be going bacl this friday.
There's a club over there called "Velocity Racing" that has chapters all over japan and the states and they have a local chapter in my town in Japan so Ill see whats up with those drifting club sticks'.
 

·
I'm too sexy for my car
Joined
·
2,498 Posts
Hey Darren, Care to Adopt a 21 year old male from The Bronx NY, who needs a good role model like you?? I'm so jealous of you. Your one cool dude. So adopt me now dammit. I'll take good care of the six speed while your in Japan. I promise. :D :D :D :D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top