Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight guys does anyone know how the design of the throttle body looks where it is connected to the intake manifold. i have no idea so i wanted to post. or do anyone know what car has the same throttle body design like a v6 accord or anythin like that? because want to purchase this item but they dont have it for our cars (no suprise) but i was wondering if the product could bolt on from another design. thanks

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah guy im talkbout does anybody have pic of like the throttle body thats stock. im tryin to buy something called the helix power tower i dont know if yall have heard of it or not. but i dont know if it gains power but i just love the sound it makes and for $74 i want it . it whistle its crazy and i love it i want it so bad. that why i wanted to know if the throttle body is actually the same as a v6 accord or anyother car out there. thanks guys

·
Registered
24 Posts
Saw one on jcwhitney.com made by BBK... Anyone know much about this?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Guys, do not waste your money. they do not work. i bought one for my F150 and now it is the most expensive paper weight i have in my office. Besides making an annoying sound, it does nothing for performance. save your money.:cool:

G

·
veloci said:
Guys, do not waste your money. they do not work. i bought one for my F150 and now it is the most expensive paper weight i have in my office. Besides making an annoying sound, it does nothing for performance. save your money.:cool:
Hmmm, that's interesting. I have heard that they can give a good performance increase. And if Leon and KMS make one and get some before and after dyno sheets then I don't see any reason with some good proof why Legend owners would not want to invest their money in one. I think it's better to just sit back and see what unfolds instead of making judgments like this. An F-150 is no Acura Legend :p.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wish you luck. i am just trying to return the favor to all my Legend friends and save you guys some money. That piece of aluminum does absolutely nothing. but, try it. Maybe the legend will react differently to it. i will be waiting for a post from someone that tries it. I have seem 0 results on F150, chevys and some other muscle cars. they do not benefit from that. Remember, advertising is a powerful tool. Call the manufacturer and ask him to e-mail you or fax you actual reports. they will not. there is no hard evidence of it. but, like i said, i will wait.:cool:

·
Registered
595 Posts
There would still be legitimate gains from the bigger bore TB that KMS might product. I believe they also smooth out the butterfly area as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.