Acura-legend.com banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I owned one of these. It took me a long time to throw it back, but I wish I had done it sooner. I guess I should not complain. This is the car that made me learn how to work on cars since there was no other choice. No one else knew how. Crappiest brakes ever on a car!

Fiat 124 sport spider

I test drove one of these when I was 16.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Kumi - I almost posted the Pacer yesterday, too! I was researching pictures, when I actually had to get back to my real work :lol: ...

What I found funny, was that there was such a demand for the Pacer that they also made it in a Wagon version....:giggle:

Of course anytime I remember the Pacer I also have to think about its better looking, but still funny looking cousin...the Gremlin

Now, here's a GREMLIN for you! This one is even fancy! :woot:

:rofl:

·
Registered
313 Posts
My first car

1973 Custom Saburban Station Wagon, Metallic Green...rearward facing seat...400CID...middle area between the rear seats for the keg... Good times Good times...when you absolutley have to move 11 people for the party...nothing else will do...

·
Registered
239 Posts
My first car

My first car was a 75' Mustang Ghia II. Yes, it was a terrible time for Mustangs. However, mine had a V8, posi rear end, police interceptor, black on black, true spokes. I totaled it two weeks after I got it. Too much car for a 16 year old girl. I can't believe how much power that V8 produced in such a small car. It was such a beautiful car! :bowdown:

Kumi

·
Registered
612 Posts
You mean page 1 half way down? Pic is so tiny looks like a sig. That's an interesting beetle, was it yours?

Did you know they made them till 2003 in Mexico? I knew they made them for a while but not that recently.
hmmm, it is page 2 for me and the pic is big (normal size) yeah it was mine in college.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Thats my first time ever seeing a G2 JDM Vigor. It looks better than the one that was released here in 92! Were they 4 cyl just like the 86-89 Accords?

I haven't seen one of these in a long time: Chrysler Conquest/JDM Mitsubishi Starion

OMG Conquest TSi...my boy had one...that was a 4G63 in there (same engine as the eagle talon/mitsu eclipse)...those suckers were FAST! RWD too :yes:

Haven't seen an 80's Monte Carlo in years, they were everywhere when I was in high school

my girl loves them :(

That looks a lot like a Grand National.
same F body :yes:

A couple of the Toyota fans on here will probably drool over this one.

I think there are only about 8-10 of these in the state, and AFAIK, only one is actually running. The one pictured, my old one, blew the engine about a year and a half ago; the friend I sold it to hasn't bothered getting it put back together... sadly. heh. Keep in mind that he blew the engine after I sold it to him, and even though he's got a low-mileage USDM unit that needs a little gasket work... yeah.
celica alltrac turbo :bowdown:

my contribution:

and:

and:

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Here was mine...

Of course you don't see these around anymore because they all rusted away :(
I know but those Datsun's were good fast cars and quiet fun to drive.

my first car I owned unfortunately it wasn't a vert like this one.

2nd car I owned, I use to love those gay ass 14" rims too.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Throw back and my dream car!!!!

Here it is!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This is my dream car. The color will do just fine! Ahhhhhh.....one of these days I will have one darn near perfect in my garage. Even if I have to just sit and look at it. Nah...I'd have to drive it. I'm addicted to muscle. To hell with gas prices.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Here it is!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This is my dream car. The color will do just fine! Ahhhhhh.....one of these days I will have one darn near perfect in my garage. Even if I have to just sit and look at it. Nah...I'd have to drive it. I'm addicted to muscle. To hell with gas prices.

i still have my 69 SS but its put up for the time being!

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts

1992 Subaru SVX. Gotta love those dalorean esque windows.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
wow so many cavy's my first car was a 92 cavalier called "olde chippy" (because of the oxidized paint) it had 226000 miles on it when i handed it down to my best friend. anywho here are a couple of my favorite obscure cars.
honda civic del sol, i suppose that this was hondas answer to the mazda miata :dunno:

the poor mans bmw 2002 the datsun 510

my favorite supra the mkIII, the last year of supra just looks too big!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
:yumyum: My cousin's 68' Chevelle Malibu

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I want a 69 ^ to go with my Camaro lol

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
man.. i have seen atleast one of every one of these cars here in the last year or so... cept maybe that red one couple posts up... its a Lamborghini isnt it?? i really cant tell. but then again im not really up on my 60's and 70's Italian supercars

anyway here is my .02

Chrysler TC by Maserati

Dodge Shadow ES convertible

i actually use to have this cars big brother, the Plymouth Sundance Duster V6
this is mine
it was tight as hell, it had a huge blue 3.0V6OHC decal on the hood!!

it was named the "Cheapest car on sale in the US with a standard drivers side air bag and V6 engine" in 1992 by Card & Driver magazine!!

first gen SHO

the Volvo 740 Turbo

and one i found and i just had to post it for Jen!!

Subaru Justy

i like how the made the 4WD sticker into an AWD!!
almost bought one once, it was i think a 1.3 litre with a 5-spd and 12" rims!! but it was only FWD

well anyway i could post pics all day long.. but i really miss seeing these sometimes!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here's mine:

It's been a couple of years of finding and fixing problems. So far I've got a 14.05 @ 95, but then the transmission decided to eat itself. It's sits the shop right now with the transmission apart waiting for me to fix it.

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
It took me to forever to figure out what kind of car this was and find a picture of it. An ex-girlfriend had one. Pretty sporty.

1992 Mazda MX-3 GS

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
0-60 in 4.6 seconds.

A little slower:

1993 GMC Typhoon - Modifications - White Noise - GM High Tech Performance Magazine

If you don't know, you don't know. Google them.

I saw a nice, white Typhoon the other day, made me remember how much I still want one :)
AAAAAAHHHH what you know about the Typhoon and Syclone!!!

MAN i saw a Typhoon the other day, dude knew what he had too! Had the HIDs in it, CLEAN Stock wheels and everything! It was black too!

He rode by some girls but they didn't even give him a second look :rofl: Goes with the territory i guess.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
AAAAAAHHHH what you know about the Typhoon and Syclone!!!

MAN i saw a Typhoon the other day, dude knew what he had too! Had the HIDs in it, CLEAN Stock wheels and everything! It was black too!

He rode by some girls but they didn't even give him a second look :rofl: Goes with the territory i guess.
there a guy around here who has 3 of the TY and 1 is stock the other 2 os modded and he be bustin asses around here with some of these imports lol

61 - 80 of 105 Posts