Acura Legend Forum banner

Throw back cars that you havent seen in a long time!

22K views 104 replies 48 participants last post by  gaffats 
#1 ·
This is a good 1. A jdm 1st gen Vigor i cant even remember when i seen a usdm 1 lol.

See less See more
#11 ·
Thats my first time ever seeing a G2 JDM Vigor. It looks better than the one that was released here in 92! Were they 4 cyl just like the 86-89 Accords?

I haven't seen one of these in a long time: Chrysler Conquest/JDM Mitsubishi Starion

#25 ·
Sam theres a blue one the runs around here that i swear the guy just got it from the dealship lol it that new looking and he said he's the 2nd owner and its never be restored! i about feel out im talking it looks smells and sound brand new!

#61 ·
I owned one of these. It took me a long time to throw it back, but I wish I had done it sooner. I guess I should not complain. This is the car that made me learn how to work on cars since there was no other choice. No one else knew how. Crappiest brakes ever on a car!

#28 ·

first car i ever lived in.. mine was silver with different rims.. i see them all the time.. but never as clean as mine..

#36 ·
^+1 ... I've always loved those too. I liked the Z24 convertible better though.

And the Cavalier's cousin:
Beretta Z26

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.