Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..It's been three weeks and I just got my car back from the shop after rear ending someone on the highway.

Here's the story:

It just started raining and the road was starting to get wet and slippery. My exit was coming up so I checked my blind spot to merge to the right lane, I was in the left lane so I had to move over two lanes. As I check my blind spot and turn back towards the front....BAM!!!! The cars in front of me came to an abrupt stop and I couldnt stop in time. I was like a car and half length away. Any ways...insurance covered it and the total came out to be $6,100. SOOoooo....thank god our LEGENDS have HIGH VALUE..or else my baby wouldve been totalled.

Any how, I just got my car today and it looks brand spanking new. The front of my car looked like nothing ever happened. But then when I opened the door to the car, I hear this ticking noise that seems to be coming from the bottom of the steering wheel or by the gas and brake pedals. I turn on the engine and the little ticking still comes on and stays on for like 1 minute then goes away. When I close the door, it still ticks then goes away after a minute also.

Can you guys give me some pointers on what might be the problem? Thanks much.

g2-gs

sorry for the long a.s.s post!

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Hmmm, very curious and strange. You say, that you here a ticking noise, when you open your door.

- A ticking noise like the "blinker relay" ?
- Does the dealer replaced your air bag ?
I have a supposition, but, is it possible, that you to be more specific?

Mike / Cologne (Germany)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.