·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
LEGEND_101 said:
Ok, it's not like no one hasn't seen it by now. I'm just putting it in here just for the heck of it. Please note: all "custom" parts are customized by me. Tell me wa cha think.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/legends/1_my_car_pic_.html
Niiicceeee. I have a white coupe as well. What tips can you give me on color matching my bottom molding. I'm getting negative feedback from paint shops here in town. Do you have chipping problems? How did they prep the black parts before painting, primers, super cleaner, etc.. Oh, did you sell the spoiler ?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cakedaddy, The only tip I can give you is go to a reputable paint shop that does good color matching. The paint sticks very well and so far no chips (except for unavoidable ones) of course.

If you look closely, the paint isn't very well matched. Pearl white is hard as hell to match. I've been through accidents and stuff and been to 3 diff shops. I have like 3 diff shades of pearl white on my car now. That sucks hard too.

Jigga, no. My car is not dropped, nor I am planning on it. I think the hight is perfectly fine and I'm considering getting a bodykit in the future so that might be a little too low with a drop.

About the exhaust, It's one of my most nonregretable mod I've added. Sound is perfect and deep, but not too loud. As a matter of fact, the quietest out of ALL my friends' rice boy cars.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: nice ride.......

ThaAcSwerver said:
what is blue reflection in your high beams? Or is it the bulbs reflecting like that? Nice effect..... especially against white.
Its just my hyper white high beams. The bulbs are blue so it makes the housing blue too.

Sparky, the factory leather is underneath the "seat covers." It's still intact. Onto the seats:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey I'm doing a custom taillight conversion myself soon. I'm wondering, where did you get the clear plastic? Did you get it molded in the shape you wanted when you bought it, or did you have to cut it? Thanks in advance, man, your car is the bomb!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.