Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAMN, thats a lot of work. I'm getting a new 20% smoke/metallic tint tomorrow. so I though I'd save A 100 bucks and take my old purple tint off (was like that when I bought it). Damn, 4 hours later and busted finger nail, I got it done. My windows look like showroom windows. I recommend letting the professionals do it. Its toooo much DAMN work. Thank GOD I have a coupe.:eek:

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
I have a G1 coupe and just took mine off. The sides were ok but still a lot of work and that glue under the tint is stank!! I just went and bought a new back window without tint and had it installed instead of screwin up the lines. now I have no tint and no privacy!!!! Oh well when I move to VEGAS I am going to get the back done like 5% mirror tint and the sides up front in 20% mirror. nobody can see me then.:cool:

·
Registered
722 Posts
takin off

I had to remove mine from the sides because points are deducted for tint here at the car shows! Any way I found that ACETONE made it really easy!! 25 minutes and I was done but a little light headed, HAHA!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts