Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
football players that is, ok really i'm talking about EA's collage football game, Ok heres the scoop, i'm in the process of hosting a NCAA football tournament, As it is the pot will be $100 dollers to start off, i'm trying to get it up to $500 (hopefully) depends on how many people are able to play, i'm in th process of creating the requirments and rules, to get down it's gonna be somewhere around $15-$20 to get in, i'm thinking of having this tourny somewhere in the 1st or 2nd week of Augest maybe even the third not shure yet, so the invitation is open to my Atl crew, of course there will be drinks soda for the minors and brew for the big boys:D ;) ummm it's looking to be a double lose for elimination but it might be three again depends on the amount of people attending......i'll be working on the rules and guidelines tonight, i'll have it posted for those intrested, so if anyone is down just reply so i can get a count going, plus it'll be nice to see madd legend parked at my complex:cool:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohhh it's this weekend huh? oh man sorry leon, i'm tied up with a breakin' battle this Saterday at the atrium, sorry i'll miss the cookout:( but everyone is still invited to this thing i'm holding when i get a date set

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.