Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...i come on here often and see a new member has joined us almost every hour. i just would like to take the time out to say to ya'll.............

(insert country twang here)
Got Dammit, Welcome!!!!

To everyone else who have over 1 million posts (ya'll know who ya'll are) get out of here!!!

Ya'll is as new as Atezzas on a 96 Civic.

j/k Keep up the good work)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Altezzas on a 96 Civic? Ronald shooting a gun...:confused:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah, I was just about to ask the same thing....Did you retire that piece because it was hella funny......C'mon man you can't stop a good thing in the ninth inning.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
whiplash9001 said:
Yeah, I was just about to ask the same thing....Did you retire that piece because it was hella funny......C'mon man you can't stop a good thing in the ninth inning.
Ok, Ok, I guess i'm due for an explaination right? Well me and some other smart person a know (hi matt) decussed this matter one night and we came to the conclusion that if I keep the stories to a minimun it would be benificial to everybody. Why? Well look at it this way, If you go down the same block everyday in your clean Legend somewhere in the near future, people are going to get tired of seeing you. Right? Where as if you cruised that same block lets say, everyonce in a while, You will still draw stares. same situation here. If aIwrite a story ( a dagg-on good one) every now and then, you will keep checking the boards looking for the newest story (hopefully you won't miss them) -kinda like a special edition. Plus it gives me time to reload and hit y'all with something extra good. So say tuned because it's coming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.