1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
rear wheel drive? NO WAY ! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
im pretty sure my friend made that lil thing. its from a japanese commercial for sega WRC. somebody here has to know you can find it on the net. i had it on my old computer..:(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got_horns said:
im pretty sure my friend made that lil thing. its from a japanese commercial for sega WRC. somebody here has to know you can find it on the net. i had it on my old computer..:(

uuhhh, ok.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
that clip was pretty hot.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
YEAAAAAAH!!!!! That's me when I was little....!!!!

Good news, ya'll (even though most of ya don't know me that well....)

The Starion's coming out of the garage tonight, after I install the final parts!!! My oil cooler assembly came in the mail today, and tonight I'm going to put it on and reassemble the front end!!!! TIME TO DRIFT, after over a year!!! I'll be rusty, but it's like riding a bikie - you never lose it totally....

I'll send some pictures to Leon to post, or if I ever learn how to post things, and get Imagestation to work, I'll do it myself...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yall noticed how that anti-lock brake went into full effect on the front wheel??!!

Man i want to trade up my GS for that!

No more parking problem for me in the city!!

question - does it have any safety belt tensioner?

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

uuhhh, ok.
youre killin me man. Thats hilarious. By the way, where has the AckSwerver been lately, i dont see any more of the daily dose of ackswerver, i think im goin into withdrawals. I havent seen you robbin a store recently, comeon man, get a move on.
:D :D :D

i can do a much better drift on a trike, ill post some video sometime.

What?

peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
No no no the best drifting was done on big wheels and green machines baby, those of you about 25 and older know exactly what I'm talking about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts