Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i hope you guys help me out!!

my friends friend is selling his 91 legend and he is asking 3000
saying he would not lower the price anymore since it is very clean inside and free of rust with 107k miles
will this make a good buy? :confused: sry im just not too experienced with the models and prices but i have really likes these legends and its features
that is why i registered to get some feed-back from the pros
thanks in advance!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
At only 107,xxx miles that is a steal! Especially considering the condition it appears to be in... and the condition you say the interior is in. Just make sure it's BHG free! haha

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At only 107,xxx miles that is a steal! Especially considering the condition it appears to be in... and the condition you say the interior is in. Just make sure it's BHG free! haha
yeah the condition on the car is great speacilly the interior it is flawless idk how he managed to keep it like this
and well he does have the car-fax history to back up the history
BHG? SRY! LOL

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
the 91's were pretty good with the bhg's i find. as long as u do the scheduled maintenance, looks like a sweet car, slap some new rims and tint and u got urself a niiice whip.

really good condition car. 3000$ is a steal for that yr and milage

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 91's were pretty good with the bhg's i find. as long as u do the scheduled maintenance, looks like a sweet car, slap some new rims and tint and u got urself a niiice whip.

really good condition car. 3000$ is a steal for that yr and milage
YEAH THE CAR LOOKS GOOD ALTHOUGH I REALLY WANT A BLACK ON BLACK ONE, BUT THE ONLY ONE I'VE FOUND SO FAR HAS THE USUAL RUST IN THE REAR QUARTER PANELS. :(

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Well I know one and when your running the car at normal temp and you see white smoke with a sweet smell, then it has a BHG or ask him how long he put in coolant.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I know one and when your running the car at normal temp and you see white smoke with a sweet smell, then it has a BHG or ask him how long he put in coolant.
yeah i've been searching for information on BHGs and well i'd really have to say there really is some valuable information here.

i will be running the car on the highway that is if the car is not on normal teperature but still will even if it is.

make sure the resevoir is free of sticky residue.

and watch for smoke when car is heated as well..

oh by the way thanks l4zy415

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
no prob man, just keep an eye on the temp needle. You'll never know when it'll start heating up on ya.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no prob man, just keep an eye on the temp needle. You'll never know when it'll start heating up on ya.
yeah i will keep my eye on that needle:thumbsup:

although i am afraid i cant afford to have a legend if the HGs mess up often

i might want to look for later models like the 94 or 95

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Well you could swap out the motor. Its been done numerous time here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts