Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all Legend owners wishing to submit photos for the Legend Calendar:
I have a crisis on my hands......My email that I was using was went down the tubes.........ARGH
I didn't have all the pictures saved on my PC so I lost quite a few of them.
I have created a new account strictly for the purpose of the this calendar! My new email account is [email protected]
Now, here is what I NEED:
I need everyone to resend(ya ya, I know) your submissions. In your submission, you need to include your full name and the email address you wish to be contacted at.
When I recieve your picture I will be saving them immediately to my hard drive and I am going to label them with your name and email address immediately also.
I guess this crisis gives me a chance to reorganize a little, which will speed up the process extremely. I am taking submissions for the next two weeks.
Once again,
Send your picture, along with your name and email address to [email protected]

THANKS

ps, thanks for dealing with this minor setback!:(

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
So are you saying that you are accepting digi pics now??

I will be going out sometime in the next week or so to snap some digi pics and some regular pics...:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys,

I am taking digital pics. THe resolution can be no less than 300DPI! ALso, they must be a reasonable file size, if you want to make sure everything is right with it, you could burn it onto a cd and send the cd to me through snail mail.

THANKS

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Heres a couple of pics I shot today.... I have these on 35 mm as well, and I have 6 others. I still have 16 shots on my 35mm camera so I will try and snap a few more soon....

Just want to see what you guys think...

Do you want these pics or a couple of other ones that I have Leon??:)

Attachments

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:
Heres a couple of pics I shot today.... I have these on 35 mm as well, and I have 6 others. I still have 16 shots on my 35mm camera so I will try and snap a few more soon....

Just want to see what you guys think...

Do you want these pics or a couple of other ones that I have Leon??:)
YES

SEND IT :D

·
Registered
996 Posts
I think we have a winner ... Mckenzie91's car should be either December or January.

·
Registered
282 Posts
What is your snail mail address? I can burn a bunch of nice quality digital camera pics on a CD for you ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dmenn said:
What is your snail mail address? I can burn a bunch of nice quality digital camera pics on a CD for you ...
Hey man,

My snail mail address is
Ryan Miller
523 North 4th Street
Le Sueur, MN 56058

THANKS

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
LegendWithClass said:

ZAAAAAANG!

Yes, most definitely worthy!
Ya, except for that piece of horse crap on the ground in front of it...:D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hahahaha I didn't even see that hahahahahahah where you live again.....LoL Still an awesome pic homie.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts