Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it worth the $?
is it accurate?
will it at least give you a base line to compare to? ie is it accurate against itself?

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
no it sucks.

Power meter ID dead accrate everytime, dont belive me? show up at my front doorstep and then at the track.

then again ask ricdogg

~Hybrid

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have never taken my car to the track, so I really can't say much about accuracy, but it is fun to play with. I use it in my car and then friends' cars. Sometimes we mess around to see who can get the fastest time. It is more of a toy than a trusted measurement device to me. I must say it is fun to play with, and it'll shut some people up who claim the most unrealistic times for their cars. Just tell them to prove it, and their lips zip :D . So if you have the extra cash (it was a gift to me) then it is definately worth it as a toy cause its a lotta fun, but just don't take it too seriously.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
If used as a tuning tool, as long as the numbers it reports are repeatable, I think that's all that would matter.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup

I was thinking more along the lines of a tuning tool....
Didn't really want to shell out $300+ for the blitz if the Gtech would do what I want.

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Dv8 said:
no it sucks.

Power meter ID dead accrate everytime, dont belive me? show up at my front doorstep and then at the track.

then again ask ricdogg

~Hybrid
it's a fun toy. not as accurate as the powermeter, but i've never run the Gtech @ the track

1 - 7 of 7 Posts