Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: Does anyone have pics on a champagne color
legend wit black or silver(mirror like) tints on tha windows.
im trying to decide what type of tint would look tight on my legend.
Any sugesstions yall?:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have brown with black tint, looks Hella PIMP... but most people that I hang with have decided that the mirror tint really only looks good from some angles, others it looks like crap... up to you though, just my opinion

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey LegendGS, looks jus like my ride except for the tinted glass. From the pics you cant tell that its bronze tint, jus looks dark.
Still Tight tho.:cool:

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Yeah, you can't really tell it's bronze when looking at it from angles that make it look dark, but if you look at the first picture, you will notice that you can actually see through it clearly (50% tint on the windows). In person, that's when the bronze colour is apparent. Bronze doesn't go well with most cars, but I think it suits the cashmere paint well.

If you DO go with bronze, go with Llumar film. When I got mine done a couple of years ago, only Llumar offered a lifetime fade warranty on the bronze tint.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tinting

I had a red 91 L Coupe. I wanted a tint that would not be so dark, but rather cut down the light and heat on the leather interior.
I found most tint shops only offered 4 levels of tinting- all gray. I do not know where you are located, but Western Glass Tinting in Costa Mesa CA has a selection of over 25 different tints for your car. 949 574-8888 Ask for Al the owner.
I went with what they called "platnum-plus". Not dark at all, but very refective- and looked great!! I fould it even enhanced the brouze factory tint. Sorry no pics.
You might call Al and ask about platnum-plus if you do not live in Southern Cal. I hope this is helpful. Good luck.
Mark
Now driving a 93 LS Coupe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts