Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today tears almost rolled down my face as I watched the new owners of my 91 Legend L baby drive off with it.

I dunno - I know it's a car - but Ive never been attached like this to any car before. To make things harder, I had just washed it yesterday and waxed - it was gleaming as it left my building's driveway.

My take on the Legend - one of the best cars ever built - not just by Honda - but by any manufacturer. Timeless looks - looked phat even after 11 yesrs - 11 YEARS!!!! Thats a hellofa long time pple! Most cars are in the junkyard by then! An excellent combination of luxury and sport - and the car got looks from pple and honeys left and right - even owners of lexus and bmws gave it props! My baby ran like new with 235,000 Km and was probably just half way through its life. One of my freinds said the ride felt like that of a benz!

Well, my Legend served me well though and I will miss it dearly! Thanks to all those that helped out with advice on this board - what a fabulous community ours is!!!

But I'll probably return soon though... I'm leaving for back home in the middle east soon. Next car I plan to buy is a 330 ci convertible. But I havent turned my back on the Legend. As soon as I can afford the second car - yup - Im getting a 1995 Honda Legend (called Honda there) GS Coupe 6 Speed - that car i absolutely adore!!! Hopefully I can find one there - theyre pretty rare there too...

Well, thats all for now - man I really miss my car - I now have to rent some garbage domestic car for my last two weeks here :(
There are very few cars that have the feel of the Legend!!!

Long live the Legend!!!

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
I understand your sentiments completely, and odd as it may seem, it's always hard to watch a car that you spent so much time with drive away; possibly never to be seen again.

Well, good luck with your future ventures.

One thing to note is that you will not be able to find a GS Coupe. Look out for a LS Coupe instead as GS Coupes don't exist. The GS is a designation given to a '94-'95 sedan with LS coupe equipment.

·
Registered
46 Posts
man after reading that i dont wanna get rid of my 92 camry v6 xle, it was my first car, many memories in it.. countless hours driven, and countless "backseat" sessions.. i gotta get rid of it thought o pay off my legend =/

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
LegendGS said:

One thing to note is that you will not be able to find a GS Coupe. Look out for a LS Coupe instead as GS Coupes don't exist. The GS is a designation given to a '94-'95 sedan with LS coupe equipment.
I have GS coupe.
it was one of only 4 ever made.
It said it right on the ebay auction! :)

heheh

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey After I fix the coolant hoses for my 91 Legend LS Coupe Im gonna sell it too. I love the car after owning it for a month but its just a hassel that I dont need right now (School and stuff).

Well good luck and thanks for the advice you gave me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Getting rid of it?

Van. Legend said:
Hey After I fix the coolant hoses for my 91 Legend LS Coupe Im gonna sell it too. I love the car after owning it for a month but its just a hassel that I dont need right now (School and stuff).

Well good luck and thanks for the advice you gave me.
Yeah I hear you on that.. its a great car but you really need to have extra money set aside for expenses and maintenance - its not a cheap car to maintain but worth it imo.

Good luck!

G

·
Good luck with your new cars to come in the future. The 330ci 6spd is a sweet car, I've never been in the convertible but the coupe is sweet. Any thoughts about maybe an E46 M3 ;)? I hope that we see you back here someday with a GS 6spd, that is one sweet car.

I can't imagine the thought of the day that will come when I'll sell my 94 Coupe, I know that it will arive someday, but it's gonna take one hell of a car to replace it. Once you taste an H/A legend you have to compare everything else to it. Hopefully we'll see you back soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
M3?

funny you should mention the M3... that is hands down my ultimate dream car - ha - real expensive though - amyb ein about 4 -5 years when im 30 I can afford that - once I can, I will though for sure!!!

I like the Merc S55 too but M3 is more sporty anyday!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.