Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my alignment checked. My suspension is stock (for now). The camber and caster are all dead nuts in the middle of the range. However Toe on the left front is -0.14 I think the range for this is -.04 to .12 and right rear is -.03 and range is 0.0 to .16.

First is this enough error to correct?

And if i try to adjust the toe with the tie-rod locknut on front and on the rear with the adjust cam of the lower arm how will I know i'm in spec without the measurement tools. Can I eye ball it?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm not sure about doing it yourself, Anyone heard of this? Not me. As far as I know you gotta hook it up to a computer to see how much its off. And for as does it need corrected you should call the place back and tell them how much it was off and ask them if it was in the green or red? When hooked up to the computer theres a line with green on the top that the bar needs to be pointing too. The red is on the sides and means if it's pointing there that it's off to much. There's a certain % it needs to be off to be out of the green.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.