Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of you know I paid next to nothing for my Legend but, this should make you feel better....Base gas is $1.60 per gallon and it sucks. My job involves testing of this very same fuel and I can prove it is crap. If I use it I'll get engine "knock". Anyway the point is I buy my gas of base..1 liter of high octane (95) and I pay 132 yen. So roughly 4 liters to a gallon and a yen rate of 125............means I pay $4.22 a gollon AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I know what you mean man... at least your Legend isn't a turbo gas-guzzler... my older R32 GTS-t had a small 2530 (or 2850) HKS turbo on it, and that thing ruined my economy... almost made driving unpleasant, because I'd be worrying about having to fill up later that night...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to mention when has anyone gotten good gas milage in TKO!!?? Maybe the new Honda Hybrid they are selling like mad here the half electric car than gets the best gas milage ever!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Dont sweat it man. While I was in Switzerland, the gas prices is about SFr 2.70 per liter. So, multiply by 4, it end up in SFr 10.8 per gallon, and with the exchange rate at that time is about SFr 1.5 = US$1, it was about $7 a gallon. Go figure, hehehee.......

·
Registered
733 Posts
Lol....That's why I rode my bike to work when I was over there....those prices will break a brutha.....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Service

At least when you fill up gas in Japan they make you feel like you are the most important customer, screaming welcome and running around like crazy little servants in uniform, washing your windows, wiping your car down and thanking the crap out of you for spending $60 bucks to fill up your tank. :D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
damn those are high prices, I guess I cant say **** about socal prices. Thanks, guys now I feel better about paying $1.85 a gallon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts