1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
In this day and age, people are very sick, but back in elizabethen times, they married the children off at 12-14 (hell Juliet in R & J was supposedly 13-14.) BTW in no way am i supporting what this scum bag did.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
ouch?

and .

wtf?

aznman - iuno man... grass or no grass. 10 is .. 10... maybe if the boy was 10... k no.. this is disgusting
wtffff

LOL just read the article! LOOK AT THAT PEDO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HES 37!!!! have fun in jail where you will be the 10 yr old girl

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
And he had to be latin. Damn I guess this world has a new record of 10 year old giving birth.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ouch?

and .

wtf?

aznman - iuno man... grass or no grass. 10 is .. 10... maybe if the boy was 10... k no.. this is disgusting
wtffff

LOL just read the article! LOOK AT THAT PEDO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HES 37!!!! have fun in jail where you will be the 10 yr old girl
aznman - I would get a restraining order for you if I lived near you :giggle:

If the boy was 10 I would say damn pimpin but this ****** is out his mind !

·
EDM KA8 owner
726 Posts
Same shit here, 10-11 years old gypsy girls mothers and many of them have incestuous family relationship.

10 years old disabled gypsy grandchild gave birth a couple of month ago from her 60 years old grandpa. Police did DNS tests because other family members had sex with the girl. Shit happens almost every week or month.

And our crappy ex communist goverment are supporting them with lot's of cash from our tax money.

I'm not racist these are the proofs. I don't have information if these thing happens usually in the usa but here I'm sorry to say it a usual thing.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Let the negative comments about illegal immigrants begin!

Pretty sickening. This is an example of cases where a (brutal) death sentence should be the only punishment. Screw human rights, you cease to be a human when you rape a child or a woman or kill someone in cold blood.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
this seems to be a pattern with illegals....when I was locked up (another story in and of itself) a guy was in the holding pen with me charged with fondelling (sp?) an underage girl's ass.....I think they said she was 12 or 14...he kept saying in spanish that she didn't look her age and the court appointed lawyer kept asking "how did you not know? her dad came over and tried to come after you as his daughter stood there crying"...

obviously there's no accounting for taste...

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
The most disturbing thing is that 10 year old girl was able to get preagnant.
Something ain't right here...
well she was raped....the question about her menstruation cycle, well thats a different story....All I know is, I live across the st from a high school and up the block from an elementary school (I went to both) and I can tell you that girls in elementary school weren't developed when I went but now they are....

I'm not sure of the reasons or cause (maybe global warming/weakening of ozone layer/etc...) but it's happening

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.