Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 1994 Legend LS Auto (Sedan) to the track this past Thursday, and I must say, I was really pleased with the results! It was a 1/8 mile track (NOT a 1/4 mile). I ran a best of 10.631 @ 69.03mph. I raced a Civic Si (it had an AEM intake, Apex'i N1 exhaust, B&M edge shifter and fuel flow modifier, and an MSD ignition) and beat it twice. I also beat a DSM, I think it was a G2 spyder. I BARELY lost to a 2002 Altima 4-Cyl 5-speed... I would have one if it wasn't for my bad launch (1.35 reaction time). Anyone have any info on how to launch my Legend? What about my time? Good, bad?

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
altima ...

if it makes u feel any better .... i believe that all 02 altimas are v6

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: Took my Legend to the track...

luvmylegend said:

Were you sleeping at the line? :D
No, I had went too far past the line while I was trying to stage the car, and while I was in reverse trying to stage it, they started the tree. So, I was in reverse when the green light hit. I would have taken that altima if it wasn't for that. :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
DSM - Diamond Star MotorSports (or motors)

collaboration between chrysler (Star) and Mitsubishi (Diamond), most notable are the various generations of the talon and the eclipse, the 3000gt and the stealth, and the mitsubishi galant vr-4.

are the new eclipses still considered DSM?

b

·
Registered
332 Posts
mad_bishop said:
dont' forget Starion and whatever the domestic version was called
the Conquest

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Re: Re: altima ...

Leon Millette said:

no...
there is the cheesy 2.5L 4 banger w/170hp then the 3.5L w/ 240hp...available with a 5 or 6 speed (think its the latter)
Leon, Altima only came with 5spds, even for the V6 versions.
Only the Maxima has the 6spd with 260hp.

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
bing0 said:
DSM - Diamond Star MotorSports (or motors)

collaboration between chrysler (Star) and Mitsubishi (Diamond), most notable are the various generations of the talon and the eclipse, the 3000gt and the stealth, and the mitsubishi galant vr-4.

are the new eclipses still considered DSM?

b
whats even more interesting is that Mitsubushi motors is owned by Ford
;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
RICDOGG said:

;)
Where did you hear that? I know Ford owns a large share of Mazda, but I'd never heard anything about Ford and Mitsubishi.

Mitsubishi and Ford.... joint projects between those two could be very interesting.

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
RICDOGG said:

;)
actually is by Dailmer-Chrysler...

·
Registered
847 Posts
katonk said:

Where did you hear that? I know Ford owns a large share of Mazda, but I'd never heard anything about Ford and Mitsubishi.

Mitsubishi and Ford.... joint projects between those two could be very interesting.
yeah, talk about a Focus Evolution, ahaha~

that's gonna be something really scary~

·
Banned
759 Posts
Get those 60ft down to get your 1/8 down, I have a TYPE II so I am faster anywayz, but mine old times have 1/8 mile times of 10.0 and 10.1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts