Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No joke! I meet up in Houston with some of my Supra owner roll dawgs during their Supra meet this past weekend. (I tried to get the Houston area Ledges to hook up but no one replied in the meet area-there is a Honda meet in Houston in May, anyone interested?)They had dyno's, road racing and drag. Can we have something like this??? Anyway, back to the subject. Of course, our 230 Type II's can not go head to head with a stock supra, surely not one with added bpu's up to 400+ hp's.

I jumped onto S.Main heading towards 610 and punched it. My homies in the Supra were about 3 car lengths behind me. When they realized I was hitting it hard so began the chase. Before I knew it, I was at 120 and the Supras were still in the review during this 1/2-mile dash (we were quickly approaching a traffic light).

By the time we hit the light, I got a distress message over the 2 way to pull over. I soon found out why D could not catch me-he had pushed his car so hard trying to catch me (he said he got it up to 150) that he blew his intake hose loose! Just like that he went from 400 hp to less than 100 hp.

I'm straight stock for now. I'm more interested in show than go, until I'm fortunate to come up on a 6 speed with low miles. But I do want to install a custom CAI so I can reach top speeds faster and efficient.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Sounds cool man.... Thats also a sweet pic of your cars all together.... and now you have bragging rights;).

I dont even think I would waste the gas trying to race something like that...kinda like racing vs. a civic or a cavalier or something harsh like that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
one of my buddies recently got a 93 Supra TT 6 speed. it's black on black and it's sucha beautiful car. I keep harassing him to lemme test drive it but the bastid won't budge. :mad: it took me the whole year of senior year in high school of *****ing at him to lemme drive his old car, 92 MR2 turbo. I'm thinking another year of my *****in & I'll get to test drive a Supra TT. :D but anyhow, have you guys sat in the driver's seat of a Supra? damn it's like a cockpit in an airplane. Everything is angles toward the driver and the driver's seat kinda hold you in deep if you know what I mean. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts