·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
760 Posts
yup... #2 for sure!

thats one sweet looking ride man, even though externally its complete stock, it still looks killer.

-brandon

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
#6 the reflections and angle are money, #8 & 5 would be second choices. I love your car it looks really really clean, great job and thank you for these forums, long live the Legends!:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
tnelson said:
nice picx, looks phat as hell. OEM fogs? i like #8. definatly. goin for the alley look huh? oh well, nicely done
peace
Tnelson
Hey yeah, nice fogs...they OEM? If not then what type are they? Also, if you could zoom in on #9 a little I think it'd look pretty cool. Almost like one of those Lexus commercials or something.

·
Registered
799 Posts
i'd have to say

2 or 5, in that order of preference

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
damn matt you leave you legend in some scetchy places my brotha i know i wouldnt put my baby in a alley. I hope you just took the pics and got out of there :) i like number 2 BUT we need one with your lights on they are the shiat.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jrock7791 said:
#2 Matt! Definately number 2! Nice pic where were they taken??
In an alley downtown in my town. Several of my friends who are fellow musicians have taken album pictures back there. Its just kinda a cool setting.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

tnelson said:
nice picx, looks phat as hell. OEM fogs? i like #8. definatly. goin for the alley look huh? oh well, nicely done
peace
Tnelson
Nope, they are aftermarket. I paid $500 for them from www.sylvania.com They are true HID foglights. Very purple color and look OEM. THey are called "Xenarcs"

CODY690 said:
damn matt you leave you legend in some scetchy places my brotha i know i wouldnt put my baby in a alley. I hope you just took the pics and got out of there i like number 2 BUT we need one with your lights on they are the shiat.
Ya, one guy kept on walking past me...Looked freaky....It was during the day and I'm a big guy that can usually hold my own:) so I wasn't too worried.

As of right now, I am going with #7 or 4...They are the best in terms of quality. I wish 2 would have come out better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts