Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Come on guys, I see at least 7 legends a day down here now.
I think it is time to show them off now that the FALLS event is down.

I am ITCHING to see "GOD FATHERS" new paint job, "SAGE'S" body kit and "BREDREN" drop ride with his 17's
YES I HAVE BEEN READING THE TRENDS:D

Lets make it happen guys.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Date ?
Time ?
Place ?

Most long weekends are out for me.
This month (July) I only have the 13th and 20th free.
Aug is pretty well clear except for Caribanna weekend :eek:

I too would like to meet up with some fellow members.
I was looking for the Niagra meet, but it went tits up :(

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hey dudes ... I'll be in TO for a friend's wedding on Aug 16th weekend ... how about August 17th?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I will be willing to drive up to meet.Also spiff some of the tlers and what not are still meeting this weekend in Niagara. I will be one of them.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, well if Aug. 17 is the date you guys want to do then lets do that. (Was hoping for something a little closer, but whatever everyone likes).
We can do the same Lakeshore location or something else if you guys like.

COME ON EVERYONE, LETS MAKE THIS ONE THE BIGGEST ONE YET!!!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Like I said ... I'm in TO that weekend, so Aug 17th is cool wth me!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hey guys!

Didn't check this part fo the forums for awhile and glad I found this thread!

I'm down for that August meet... but I"m also down for a "mini' meet a little earlier for thsoe who are as enthusiastic as me!

I'm picking up my car probably Tuesday from the bodyshop (been almost a month!). I've gone through 5 rental cars so far... taurus...protoge... camry.... expedition (enjoyed this ride!) and now the sebring.... God I miss my Legend!!!! I went on Friday and saw it... the paint is funky on it.. it's black with blue highlights... meaning.. whenever light hits it... the light reflects blue off of it... but the base paint is black! It's the carbon-black metalic they call it.. only available on M3 and M5s. The body is so perfect on it now too... no imperfections! :)

My car will be just like brand new... except for my blown HG that I still havn't gotten around to fix.

I"m looking forward to seeing all your rides again and see some bodykit action from Sage.

Does bredren come on these forums?

Sage.. i'll be e-mailin u soon buddy....

Let's make this happen boys!!

G

·
Registered
42 Posts
Count me in.

The meet last year was good, I hope other G1 owners come out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ok, so I guess from ScotcH's post, some of you don't mind this date.

I'm free on the 17th also.
As no one has stated a different one, I'll suggest that we work towards this date.

So we have 1/3 of the pie so far.

Date: Aug 17/2002
Place: ?
Time: ?

Anyone have suggestions for the Place ?
I think depending on where we meet, we'll set a time from that.

Although Eye Candy started this thread, I suggest that we set the date of Sat. Aug 3/2002 as a final day for changes to be made.
That means we have to come up with a confirmed date, time and place by the Aug 2nd.

After that, no one can whine about the date not being "good" for them.

I'll "bump" this post weekly force the system to email and remind you guys/gals about this.
:eek:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Not too early on the time please ... I'll be drunk at a wedding the night before :D

·
Old S*hool Member
2,218 Posts
I say we call it for noon Saturday the 17th. If it rains, then we could reschedule for Sunday......

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Leon's Strut bar

Hey guys,

I'm cool with the arrangements.

Just wanted to ask if any of you Toronto guys getting in on the group buy for Leon's strut bar?

Octane and I are ordering and having our bars shipped together, so if anyone else is in on it, we can have them all shipped in one box which saves everyone a **** load of shipping costs the more times it gets split.

Let us know.

G

·
Registered
301 Posts
Re: Leon's Strut bar

theGodfather said:
Hey guys,

I'm cool with the arrangements.

Just wanted to ask if any of you Toronto guys getting in on the group buy for Leon's strut bar?

Octane and I are ordering and having our bars shipped together, so if anyone else is in on it, we can have them all shipped in one box which saves everyone a **** load of shipping costs the more times it gets split.

Let us know.

G
GF, if you get them shipped, get Leon to fill out the export docs and state that they are not for resale and they are a gift.
That way, you won't have to pay duties or tax on the goods, just shipping.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.