106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDITTED: Here is what's left for sale

custom faceplate + bottom pocket: $100 shipped
US amps 4300X & US amps DE-1000 - $500 for both + 1.5% paypal + shipping
10" Digital Designs 9510 - $225 + shipping + 1.5% paypal
Monster Cable 0-gauge fuseholder - used - $12 shipped
RL chrome grill trim top and lower grille - $30 shipped

The amps are made by US Amps, and built in Florida before the company was sold. These are high quality, efficient amps and looks great IMO.

The ratings for the 4300X is:
75 x 4 at 4 ohms
90 x 4 @ 2 ohms
150 x 2 bridged @ 4 ohms

Pretty conservative ratings, and at 12.4 volts, so power will be slightly higher with the car running

DE-1000

500x1 @ 4 ohms
1000x1 @ 2 ohms
1500x1 @ 1 ohm

Pretty underrated, feel free to google US Amps, I've had very good experience running them and am currently running a 5 channel with a smaller sub

That sub handles 2000 watts easy, and needs to be in a box roughly 3.0 cubic foot tuned to 35 hz.. probably a long shot to sell here so I won't elaborate too much. Dual 2 ohms.

Other stuff for sale

$50 - OEM wood shift knob

SOLD!

$15 - OEM changer (if you return my cd's!)
SOLD!

$25 - Alpine 604 6 disc changer non-mp3
SOLD!

peripherals - if you see something here that interests you, PM me

BUY MY STUFF!

Thanks for looking if you made it this far
Doug

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Damn man that is one big ass magnet for the sub lol.

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts
hey dougie, how much for all your wood trim?
pm me.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I'll take that OEM changer, any idea how much shipped to 90640? or the alpine if it's in better shape...either one works.

Thanks

·
Registered
619 Posts
wtf kind of sub is that. that's the biggest magnet i've seen aside from the jackhammer. certainly never seen one that has a magnet equal to the size of the woofer itself. kinda crazy

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shift knob and OEM changer may be sold, will update when they are.

GSM: Thanks for the compliments. I'm only letting the US Amps go cuz I'm running a US 5600X =]

ELPAISA: The rims... ahh... One got hit the other scraped through the sidewalk, and another broke the sidewalk =[ I was going to make coffee tables out of them, but it just wasn't worth the effort in the condition they were in...

G1goldcoupe: Sorry I sold the car to salvage yard. But I can ask them how much they'd want for it, or give you the number, it's located in LA I'm not sure where you're at. Might also be able to arrange to ship for you if I go and pull it out...

spawn: the motor is a Digital Designs 9510. Triple stacked magnet I believe. It's a company renowned for SPL competitions. The soft parts were reconed by Resonant Engineering. about 50lbs... sound quality is def. less than my old 15" Eclipse Titanium, but this thing is... loud. Optimum box is somewhere around 3 cubic foot, ported @ ~35hz. Probably not the right forum to sell this but I'm lazy..BTW I'd recommend about 2K RMS to it

Night and thanks for looking
Doug

·
Registered
829 Posts
2nd dibs on oem knob if it will fit a Legend

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it's a 10" about 50 lbs.. heavier than my old 15" eclipse ti. $225 + shipping but I'll help out on a bit of it, so $250 shipped?

Do a search on Digital Designs and you'll see that they're made to be loud. But tastefully :yes:

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts
G1goldcoupe: Sorry I sold the car to salvage yard. But I can ask them how much they'd want for it, or give you the number, it's located in LA I'm not sure where you're at. Might also be able to arrange to ship for you if I go and pull it out...
thanks for the offer, but don't worry about it man. probably not worth the trouble, I'm in canada. I'll just have to keep an eye out.

man those pics of your car gave me nightmares. everytime I walk out to my car the images haunt me:(

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. BTW the car was sold to a salvage yard in LA. If anyone wants parts, PM me and I'll give you their #.

Spartacus - will PM you this Friday if I don't hear back soon on the shift knob. it'd be $55 shipped.

I'm going to post this thread at Acurazine this weekend.. just wanted this forum to get first crack since I got lots of useful help when I first joined on here.

Doug

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Doug, nice meeting up with you. The two CD Changers work great. The Acura Changer actually plays burned CDs which I was suprised about. Plug-n-play into our GS Sedan.

If anyone else is doing business with Doug, he's a really cool guy. Smooth transaction. :yes:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Hector, nice meeting you.

Bump.. I can't believe there is no demand on the custom dash. Everyone comes in and posts the same question about a dash kit that no one makes. Meanwhile, I've basically broken it down to a science and have pictures of the uninstall to help.

No offers?

Doug

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hey guys will this shifting knob fit a Legend???? Anyone know for sure? Thanks

·
Registered
829 Posts
Bump. BTW the car was sold to a salvage yard in LA. If anyone wants parts, PM me and I'll give you their #.

Spartacus - will PM you this Friday if I don't hear back soon on the shift knob. it'd be $55 shipped.

I'm going to post this thread at Acurazine this weekend.. just wanted this forum to get first crack since I got lots of useful help when I first joined on here.

Doug
Ill Take it if it fits can you please call acura shop with part number and ask them if it will fit a 95 legend? Please. Thanks for your time iin advance.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Can anyone tell me if this will fit a Legend?????????????????????????????? Dude please call up Acura and see if this will fit a Legend. I'll take it if it does.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts