Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
|_ è G è |\| |)
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i was looking around the web looking for cool cars and i stumbled upon the 1993 Toyota MR2, they come in Turbo, and non Turbo. Since i figured i could not afford the Turbo one, can anyone give me info on the 1993 non-turbo MR2.

what i got is -

-135 HP
-144 Trq
-2600 LBS (give or take)

Does anyone have any info on quarter mile or 0-60 times???
I really want the T-top thats cool as hell...
5 spd ofcourse...

·
|_ è G è |\| |)
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, thats a bit sluggish for a 0-60, and the quarter mile isnt exactly a rocket :(.

O well i guess this car is out...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I used to have a 91 MR Turbo with 280 HP at the wheels and BOY!! I have to say its a fun car to drive. It faster then most car I own in the past I love MR2 until I crash it :( But beware because this car like to spin out especially in the rain. T-Top arent that great cause it leaks and clutch job would run u about 1,200 bucks CND. But its a good and reliable car. Non- turbo one sucks its slow like the miata but more reliable then a turbo one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I used to have a MR2, they handle unbelievably well, that is if you can handle a mid-engine car. if you cant, or have to ask, its best to not push it very hard. i was going 70 around a 20 mph turn right before i put it into a jeep.

it takes a mid engine car to drift like that though. if you can take it, its a wonderful experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.