Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
I just got this movie on DVD this weekend, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but now I'll make it a priority. Where you at north east b-more? I used to live in MD last year. Holla!

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
I agree. I bought the DVD.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
TWO THUMBS UP FOR SURE!!!

I watched that with my GF on thurday night, and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Denzel's performance was defentialy worthy of his Oscar. The funny thing is that there is probably stuff like that that goes on all over the world.

I liked how the young cop got punch out Dre:D

I will be buying that soon on DVD, I really enjoyed it.... one of the best movies I have seen in a while.:)

I would love to write Maxim a letter because they trashed it in one of their last issues.... they have no taste:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Re: DVD'S FOR CHEAP!!!

legenddriverc said:
Training day is an excellent movie. I ordered the DVD off the internet. Check this site out its pretty good.

DEEP DISCOUNT DVD
Dude, DeepDiscountDvd
I worked on their server the other day.
:)

I knew I remembered those folks.
They got like 15-20 servers with us.

-Jo

·
Registered
655 Posts
yeah awesome movie

He did deserve that award. Very versatile actor, he normally plays good guy, and he changed his character completely. Plus it was a damn good plot. The good thing about this movie is that it gets right to the point, and doesn't waste time on characters that don't have any real effect to the plot.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sup pypin

pYmpdaddi said:
I just got this movie on DVD this weekend, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but now I'll make it a priority. Where you at north east b-more? I used to live in MD last year. Holla!
ALAMEDA AND ARGONE. One of the streets off of Old York Road. I'm in the hood like roaches my man:D Livin ghetto fabulous

1 - 11 of 11 Posts