Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Where do you get your 5spds?? Post the companies that offer tranny's if you know of 'em! I did find one potential shop.

Ive been poking around for 5 spds for a G-1 legend [for my 1990 coupe] and Ive come to the realization that they are a b**ch to find. My tranny is running fine, but I was looking just in case it decided to die sometime in the unforseeable future.

All kinds of places import low-mile used auto's from Japan, but no standards. I think when the time comes i wanna stay away from the 'local shop' rebuild.

I have however, been able to find one place...H & A Tranny

http://www.hnatrans.com/mycustompage0007.htm

They dont sell direct to the public unless you have a resellers license, but they will ship to a shop of your choice from what i understand.

Best thing about their tranny's? They come with real warranties [2ys+ available]. I do NOT have personal experience with this shop but they have a clean record with BBB online.
Im just trying to help others out as well as myself when the dreaded time comes...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.