Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transmission Problem?
Okay Here's my question I put a new engine in a few months back and replaced the differential, cv joints, lower and upper ball joints among other parts. Anywayz While accellerating in first second and third I hear this kind of grinding noise along with a lotta vibration. It sounds like the transmission but I'm not sure cause of the vibration. Also if I go over a bump while its making this noise it feels like the front left shock is shot cause the tire will almost hit the wheel well it hits so hard, but if i go over a bump any other time it's fine. Now I was gonna pay this guy to help me, THe retard took a long bolt that wouldn't fit into the transmission mounting on the motor and took the air gun to it-straight cracked the block. Now this had no affect and the crack hasn't got bigger. So I was wondering if anyone had transmission problems in the past and if so did it grind, wind, and vibrate or what happened and any advice on what my problem may be

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay here's the deal. I went to midas. It was the damn tranny mount. My question is has anyone done it or had it done. If so how much was the part and how much was labor? If you did it yourself how long did it take. I'm assuming .4 hours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.