Acura Legend Forum banner

When Would you like the Tri-state meet to happen?

• Late June

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mid July

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Early August

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mid August

Votes: 2 15.4%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, the weather is getting better for a BBQ meet. it's not gonna happen next week or anything but i figure a good meet takes about 2 months to plan. so here's the poll.
-j

·
Registered
733 Posts
If I don't go to the Niagara Falls meet the I'm right there BBQ-ing with you guys.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i was thinking about the the niagra falls one but the 6+ hours driving and buffalo cops doesn't really sway me to go in my cop magnet.
-j

·
Registered
149 Posts
aiznpride said:
yeah i was thinking about the the niagra falls one but the 6+ hours driving and buffalo cops doesn't really sway me to go in my cop magnet.
-j
True, but if you cruise with a whole bunch of us, plus there really isn't anything illegal about your car then it should be no problem.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blklegend said:

True, but if you cruise with a whole bunch of us, plus there really isn't anything illegal about your car then it should be no problem.
:D
i cruise with a bunch of dark legends and we pass a cop. guess who they'll go after? trust me. there's plenty of things the cops can get me for.

anyways, it looks like the tentative date for this might be mid august so we'll start planning next month.
-j

·
Registered
149 Posts
It won't be only legends. Plus you will not be the only bright car that stands out.

But NYC meet mid August, is good, hopefully my car will be completely done by then.

:D

·
Registered
733 Posts
You guys couldn't possibly make it late June, 'cause i'm trying to get a meet going in Virginia Beach in mid August?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
like said before. this is a tentative thing. if there's no interest for it, we'll just push back further.
not a problem.
-j

·
Registered
733 Posts
aiznpride said:
like said before. this is a tentative thing. if there's no interest for it, we'll just push back further.
not a problem.
-j
Ok, I was just wondering because I hate to miss out on a Tri-State meet. My peeps and I had a ball back in April.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bring it on!
I'm all in for it.... lets have one asap! :D
Unfortunately i missed out on carlisle, since i was in cali......

·
Registered
733 Posts
At least this time if we do this at Bear Mountain, I can roll with my sunroof open, unlike last time when I had to blast the heat. And this time I would like to get my strut bar put on.:)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yo i'm edging towards early August so I have some time to get some work done. but if it's in June, sheeeit, ill be there.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
August 3rd?

might be a good time to have it.
i'm sure everyone is workin like crazy to get their cars worked on for the summer. =)

-j

·
2,873 Posts
August 3rd was the same date we had the meet last year. I think thats the best one we had. 24-25 Legends + Dave C's bbq + high speed cruise = Lots of fun.

·
Registered
616 Posts
hey jae,

i just ordered my suspension setup yesturday....

730 shipped for koni red and eibach springs.... is that a good deal????

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think we should have one asap! (in a few weeks time)

August is too far away!!

Come to think of it, we can have another one in August as well....this way I can bring my G1 to the first meet and my G2 to the second one :D

Everyone vote for June/July!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Re: August 3rd?

aiznpride said:
might be a good time to have it.
i'm sure everyone is workin like crazy to get their cars worked on for the summer. =)

-j
That's a good one, I'm down with that date.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts