·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not my cup 'o tea but ya gotta admit this guy loves his Legend

·
Registered
734 Posts
Is there a such thing called the Legend Shelter, because somebody is really being cruel to this car.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think he has those rims and tires because he has some kind of hydraulics or air shocks on the car to be able to jump around! I think it looks alright, I personally wouldn't make my car look like that, but you gotta respect his creativity and time spent on the car...besides if everybody hooked a car up the same, it'd be too boring, gotta have some variety! :cool:

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
I like it! It's cool to see that somebody is pimping around in a Legend.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
HOLD UP, HE'S GOT ALL THAT STUFF ON HIS WHIP, BUT YET HE'S GOT A PIPE HOLDING THE HOOD UP??????? HA HA HA HA:D

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
You know, people do that a lot in car shows. I think it looks pretty stupid myself. Those standard hood support rods are kinda lame, but the answer is not a big pole or car springs to hold up the hood. I would install hood shocks, like the Legend already has! Maybe it's a stripper pole for when he has girls pose with his car.

·
Registered
702 Posts
looking at it again, i personally think it looks sweet, and trust me it would look a lot different when it's actually driving on the road, than in the pictures where the front rims don't have any tires on them and the car is jacked up...

this car is all hooked up, beautiful interior, expensive shocks and hydraulics i'm almost certain, chromed out everything, and lots of detail on the engine to make it all chrome and sparkle like that...plus i'm sure that guy has other rims too...these are the ones used to jump the car (pimpin' :D ) and raise and drop it cuz if you got some chrome 17's or 18's on that, you sure as hell couldn't jump the car without destroying your rims....if you notice the cadillac next to it in the show, it also has similar tires and rims cuz that one's a low rider with switches and stuff too, just like the legend.

i would love to be able to get in my car and raise or drop it any way i wanted when i wanted to drive, like air shocks...but i don't know if i'd want to be jumping the car...altho if i had them on the car, you bet i'd be ridin' and jumpin' the hell out of it!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Right hand drive

Did anybody check the dash? That thing has right hand drive. Yeah, dude spent a lot on that whip!

Ghost

·
Registered
120 Posts
The depth on the paint job looks pretty sweet. I also like that custom interior minus the gold.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Re: Right hand drive

Ghost said:
Did anybody check the dash? That thing has right hand drive. Yeah, dude spent a lot on that whip!

Ghost
I hope you're joking.:D

·
Registered
449 Posts
if you look closely I think this car show was taken place in japan. Most of the people walking in the back ground looks asian. Plus the right hand drive prove that it's a Honda legend

·
Registered
734 Posts
Re: Right hand drive

Ghost said:

Ghost
Not really, Japanese whips are like that.....I was about to bring a 280 Z over like that but my insurance peeps told me I would be paying out the @$$......

·
Registered
376 Posts
damn. brings back memories. to think, back in '95 when i first bought my legend. that is exactly how i wanted my legend to look, except with some 18" tripple gold D's! =) ......but IMO, that car is nice in its own way. love the interior and engine bay.

zol has spoken. =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts