Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Trying to get my naming down, is this correct?

L - Luxury
LS - Luxury Sport?
SE - Special Edition
GS - Grand Sport?

What's "RS" on the Integra Trims (at least on the older Integras), any other ones I'm missing?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Future, great minds think alike because this morning on my way to work I was asking myself what do the different trim levels stand for and I decided to post it on the forums when I got home but you beat me to it.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lmao about the 3.5 "RL" thing, but i'm talking Trims here, not models :)

Hey Triton, what happend with that oil leak?

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
sorry.. I just couldn't resist sticking that in...:D
On a serious note. I have seen some insuarance companies listing Legend LL .
Someone once said that LL stands for L trim with Leather. Is LL an official Acura trim name?

G

·
0 Posts
Yes LL is an offical trim.. I think for the 91-93 models leather was optional.. Mabe RS meant Rally Sport??

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
AzLSCoupe said:
:D :D 3.5 RL (Renamed Legend) :D :D
Haha...That is pretty good...Creative thinker:) What would the TL and CL be though???:)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:

That's easy
TL Tiny LEGEND
CL Cramped LEGEND

:D
LMFAO, thats really funny Thai. I would've never thought of that one.

Hey Future, I got the leak fixed, it was the ATF fluid leaking because one of the seals wasnt tight enough so it began to leak.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
What about the MDX and RSX? If you can think of some good ones for those, you are the man.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm..

-LL = Luxury w/Leather? I don't think it was an official "Acura' trim, might have been just an insurance thing...

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Triton3K said:
Actually the LL was an Acura trim which I believe was only available in 91 and maybe in 92.
While the insurance just considered it an L, my old 91 L Coupe's window sticker from the dealer actually listed it as an LL. Now I don't remember if it was the actual manufacturer sticker, or the dealer add on sticker though.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interesting, well there's one way we might know, were there any G1s called LL?, if there were they would have to be badged, and i've never seen one that says V6LL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts