Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My step-father won first place in the region in a truck rodeo. He drives his tractor trailer around very tight courses for points. His win got him entry into the nationals. My mom want's to suprise him with a truck driving video game he can play on his computer. I have not found any as nice as the console versions.

Any help out there?

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
The only one that comes to mind is 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker - IGN: 18-Wheeler American Pro Trucker

It's kinda old (2001) and came out for Dreamcast, Gamecube, and PS2 in addition to the original arcade version, but it was actually a pretty fun game. One of those typical race from here-to-there in a certain time limit type arcade games just with trucker elements added in. Hauling different loads, using drafting for speed boosts, racing other truckers to the destination, etc. It also had some special bonus levels that had to do with maneuvering and parking your trailer and stuff.

It wasn't particularly amazing, but it wasn't horrible either lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.